TD Bank is taking you to Toronto, the pride capital of 2014. Home to one of the largest LGBT communities, there isn’t a better place to celebrate WorldPride. From the town’s eclectic mix of boutiques, restaurants, support initiatives, and nightlife – WorldPride is your oyster.
TD Bank is excited to celebrate pride with all our friends. And what better way to show it than to give you the opportunity to win an all-expense-paid trip to Toronto’s World Pride 2014?
to Toronto for you
and a guest
4 nights accomodation
at a premium hotel in
VIP access to Pride events,
shows and parties
$1,000 TD Bank
Visa Gift Card
From our Employees to our Customers to our community, we support pride all year round. To see other TD Bank sponsored pride events, click below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter. To enter the TD Bank “Ultimate WorldPride 2014 Package” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), during the Sweepstakes Period (defined below), either (A) enter via text message by texting “Pride” to 77982; or (B) enter online by logging onto www.tdbankpride.com and following the directions to enter. You must include on the online entry form your name, e-mail address, phone number and state. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address.
By entering via text message, each entrant acknowledges that he or she will be charged standard carrier-specific text message rates, depending on such entrant’s individual wireless service, for these additional notifications. Any entrant who is considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian before consenting to receive SMS messages from Sponsor. Other charges may also apply; check with your carrier. The number and timing of these additional notifications will be determined, in Sponsor’s discretion, by the activity in the Sweepstakes. Entrants are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with receiving SMS notifications. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may add or delete a wireless carrier at any time, without notice.
To unsubscribe from Sponsor communications via SMS, send a text message with the word “CANCEL” to 77982.
Limit one (1) entry per person/e-mail address per day during the Sweepstakes Period. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of TD Bank, N.A. (“Sponsor”) and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on June 8, 2013 and ends at 12:00 am EST on July 31, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of date of entry. Void outside of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about August 31, 2013. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Grand Prize. One (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”): One (1) winner will be awarded a five- (5-) day, four- (4-) night trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend the WorldPride Toronto 2014 festival (the “Festival”) in Toronto, Canada, currently scheduled to take place June 20 – 29, 2014. The trip will include roundtrip business class airfare for winner and his or her guest to and from a major gateway airport in the United States nearest winner’s residence (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), double occupancy standard hotel accommodations for four (4) nights at a hotel to be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, round trip ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Toronto, one (1) Festival package, including two (2) tickets to the TD VIP area along the Festival parade route, two (2) tickets to a TD-sponsored concert and food and beverage tickets to several events at the Festival during the Grand Prize trip and One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) awarded in the form of a TD Bank gift card. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $6,500.00. Actual retail value will depend on current market conditions, winner’s place of residence, time of travel and/or air flight fluctuations. Winner will not receive difference between approximate and actual retail value. Any details related to the Grand Prize not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes combined: $6,500.00. Grand Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. All federal, state and local taxes, meals, gratuities, travel upgrades, incidentals, fees, service charges, surcharges, insurance costs and any other unspecified costs or expenses are the sole responsibility of winner and/or his or her travel companion. In the case of unavailability of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value. Grand Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
Travel must take place on June 26 – 30, 2014 or Grand Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner’s travel companion must be of the age of majority unless such winner is travel companion’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and travel companion must sign a travel release prior to ticketing. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to flights or other travel arrangements. Winner and travel companion will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification (e.g., valid passport) relating to acceptance and use of the Grand Prize prior to departure, and failure to do so will result in forfeiture of Grand Prize. If in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to Grand Prize winner’s proximity to Toronto, ground transportation may be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Prize will not be awarded if unclaimed by the selected winner within the timeframe set forth below. Delivery of Grand Prize requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes).
6. Notification. Winner will be notified on or about August 31, 2013 by phone or e-mail and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and Grand Prize will be awarded in the name of and delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian. If potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if Grand Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if potential winner rejects the Grand Prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
7. Conditions. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of Grand Prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. By participating, each entrant, winner and winner’s travel companion agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of Grand Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including without limitation the Festival, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the Grand Prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or any other causes outside of Sponsor’s reasonable control. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s website. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the Grand Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THE GRAND PRIZE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including without limitation the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF THE TERMS HEREIN SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
12. Winner’s Name. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 31, 2013 to: Ann Ranieri, Marketing, 9000 Atrium Way, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.
13. Sponsor. TD Bank, N.A., 9000 Atrium Way, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054.